filters
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful Featured
PetCareSupplies - Do not buy from this company!
PetCareSupplies - Do not buy from this company!
April 2019 I ordered 2 seresto collars for my 2 dogs. It was like 64.00 for both. I received the small collar in a plastic bag but not the large. I contact them 2 days later by email and state I only received one collar, where is the large flea collar. They tell me...
I didn't like
  • Did not receive my full order

PetCareSupplies - Great prices

Ordered 12 pack of flee and tick meds and received in an acceptable time frame. Found this company through a pricing search site and was by far the lowest price. The only thing that was frustrating was that I could not track my order which is pretty much standard anymore. I would but from them again.
3.5

PetCareSupplies - Good Experience

Found this company through a simple search for flea products. It is definitely no frills - simple website and no tracking for shipments, but the prices make up for that. Have ordered several times from them now and have been happy with my purchases. Ships from UK so takes a little time (two weeks), so just plan and purchase early. They also usually have some type of special discount going on top of already cheap prices. Have recommended to other people and would again.

PetCareSupplies - Good product receival

I always order from them, and actually don't have anything against them. I order Advantage for Dogs a couple times a year for my many cats, and I am happy with what I receive . The website isn't exactly pretty, but the layout is simple and easy to explore so i can't complain.
4.4
Allergens Information

PetCareSupplies - Great experience

Found them through an online search and was drawn to their low prices. Ordering was quick and super easy and prices were exactly as advertised. The ongoing experience has been just as easy.
4.3

PetCareSupplies - Great Experience

I have always ordered by Frontline Plus from this company and have been 100% satisfied. It always comes on time and I have never had any issues. I have shopped around so I can also say it is a very competitive price - by far the lowest price for the product I have found. They also always send great discount codes. Highly recommend - satisfied customer.

PetCareSupplies - Never had an issue

I've been using this company for my frontline for the past few years. I always got that i ordered and i can't find anywhere that beats thoer prices. I usually get my order before the expected arrival date.
4.8
Resolved

Resolved: PetCareSupplies - Great reliable service

I have used this website to purchase flea meds for my dogs several times over the past few years. The price is great and they give discounts. I can always expect my package to arrive within 10 business days. The meds work. I have never had a problem even once.

PetCareSupplies - Good Service

I have had a good experience with this company. My first order in December took about 3 weeks to come because of the holidays. My most recent 2 purchases have arrived within a week. The prices are really reasonable. I have recommended the for discount pet supplies. I have many animals and want to take care of them properly, theirs prices make it easy for me to do so.
4.7

PetCareSupplies - Do not order from this company they have Fake Products

I ordered a 3-month supply of Frontline Plus and I received a fake Flea and tick medication. I have ordered this numerous times in the past and this is not authentic Frontline Plus. In addition to the charge of the three-month flea and tick medication they charged me an international POS fee. When I contacted their customer service department to question the second charge nobody answered me. I refuse to put this on my dog and I will be returning it. It probably will be a miracle at this point if I get a refund. Do not do business with them unless you want to be ripped off! Lesson learned for me! BEWARE!!!
Allergens Information

Phone:
(800) 788-2124
All PetCareSupplies Contacts

PetCareSupplies Products and Services Reviews

Have been waiting a month for flea colors still have not got them asked for refund will see if i get it Wtf . They are scammers

Yeah I called about receiving a refund and they said they “can’t get ahold of their pharmacy to cancel my order” Wish I would’ve done research before hand :/